Symantec ServiceDesk is a powerful tool based on the best ITIL practices, designed for incident, problem, change, release and knowledge management. Increases availability and improves service quality, reducing costs at the same time.
ServiceDesk was designed for quick deployment, easy integration, adaptation using the “drag-and-drop” technique, and IT process optimisation to provide instant benefits. In contrast to several other products available on the market, for its price, ServiceDesk provides all the necessary features: knowledge base, configuration management database (CMDB), change management and workflow automation. Additionally, the default configuration includes, available immediately after installation, workflows based on the best ITIL practices, i.e. incident management, problem management, change management and release management.
Since it is based on the same platform that other solutions use, it provides easy adding of features from outside ServiceDesk without the need to expand existing infrastructure. The common platform provides additional benefits stemming from integration, and ensures better customisation of solutions to the needs of a developing company. The ease of integration applies both to other Symantec products and to third party applications. In combination with ServiceDesk, additional products enable improving security, tracking resources, managing servers and workstations. Since ServiceDesk is natively integrated, it is very easy to simply add another component to an existing Symantec Management Platform structure.
• Workflows based on best ITIL practices
• “Drag and drop” workflow designer
• “Self-Service” and automated processes
• Advanced integration with Symantec and third party products
• Reduced IT costs
• Workflows ready immediately after installation
• Support for best ITIL practices
• Quick and easy customisation of forms, polls and workflows
• Does not require programming familiarity
• Brings process creation back to their owners
• Reduces the amount of time the IT spends on manual, time-intensive tasks
• Enables the IT to do more in less time
• Ease of integration with existing systems and tools
• ServiceDesk supports IT diagnostics, implementation, management and security tools
• Enables access to the process for external application data, i.e. Active Directory or SharePoint.
• Home / Product range / IT management / File management
• File management
• In the age of ubiquitous mobile devices: smartphones, tablets; their users increasingly express the desire to have access to company data whenever and wherever, using the devices they currently have.
• Users also want to share files with co-workers – collaborate on them – always have an up to date version and several earlier ones to view without the hassle of sending them as e-mail attachments. And preferably the data should always be up to date and synchronised.
• This new trend sets new challenges for IT developers – how to make data accessible outside the company so that it is secure, and at the same time ensure ease and convenience of browsing, correcting, sending and downloading them.
• Rising to the challenge, we offer the highest quality solutions of the best manufacturers of such systems.